July is here!

Sunday, July 6, 2014


Good grief... can anyone tell me where June went?!  I sincerely apologize for my absence on lovemin - life has been crazy!!!  Things should definitely think about slowing down this summer.  Despite the craziness, June has been an awesome month.

Here's where I came out on my goals:
  • read "Where'd you go, Bernadette?" - having a hard time getting into this one, we'll see
  • host a Young Living class!!! - TUESDAY this is happening :)
  • get some quality water skiing action in up north, as much as possible 
  • change up my hairstyle  I'm a blonde again!
  • go on a date with my man - this NEEDS to happen. We have been basically passing in the night
  • soak up my favorite TV show - So You Think You Can Dance - love love love this show
  • make the front yard pretty- aka pull out most of the greens (there's too many) - I'm crossing out half because I definitely made progress, but I'm still working on this.
Not everything I wanted to do got done, but one amazing thing happened... we took my mom on a surprise trip for her 60th birthday and it was so great.  I'll tell you more of the story later (and share some pics of the beauty in Maine- check out a few on my Instagram) but it went off without a hitch.  Every day she kept saying, "this is so surreal" and "another beautiful day in paradise." So I am thinking that it was a success.

As for July.... I feel like I am just trying to keep my head on straight.  As much as I love summer, it is just so busy.  Every single weekend from now until September is booked.  They are all great things, but yikes- it's nice to have a little freedom in the schedule here and there.  Oh well, I am going to do my best to soak up all the goodness and take free moments to create spontaneous fun.  Here's what's on the docket for my goals.
  • go on a date with Chris- for real this time
  • soak up warm summer days – go to the beach or sit out on a patio
  • find peace amidst the crazy – take a day for me to breathe
  • read a novel
  • get dressed up and go out- dinner, dancing, wine, or something
  • think more about blog stuff – what do I want to make of this space?

That's all I've got for now!  Looking forward to re-energizing and gearing up for another crazy but awesome month.  Praying that yours may be equally amazing.


Want to share your goals? 
Join me as I link up with Hayley over at The Tiny Twig.

The Tiny Twig




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...