Thryve Magazine Fearless issue (and a discount code!!)

Wednesday, August 26, 2015


I am so excited to share that Thryve Magazine's Fearless issue is ready for pre-order!!! It feels like forever ago now that I submitted an article about Kicking Fear to the Curb and found out it was going to be in their next issue.  But the day has come, and I can't wait to get a copy into my hands and see my name, my words, (and some sweet pics by Brandon Brown at Roost Photography) in a magazine for the very first time. 

The most exciting aspect is not just the fact that this is my first published piece (besides my good ole days writing for Ripon College Days newspaper), but that this is another way that the Lord continues to affirm me over and over again in my writing endeavors.  Making a commitment to myself at the beginning of 2015 to really give writing a go, and placing that dream into the Lord's hands, it has been unreal how much encouragement I have received from Him, and from my sweet community.  

So I want to thank you - my readers, my family, my friends, who have challenged me, encouraged me, affirmed me, pushed me to write more, and shared in my excitement over this next step.  And for that reason I want to share a DISCOUNT CODE with you so that you can get your hands on a copy of this issue of Thryve!!!  

But before I do, I want to tell you why I am so excited about this issue and why you should go snag a copy- and it's not just because I am featured in the magazine...
  • I really believe in the heart behind Thryve. The women who make up this team have such beautiful hearts for the Lord- it is evident in the way they conduct their business, speak with grace through emails, work with writers in the editing process, and encourage their Thryve family throughout social media.  It has been an immense blessing to be accepted into their little community and I can't wait to work with them in the future.  
  • The message contained in this issue is one that each and every one of us needs to hear. Titled Fearless this issue is all about conquering fear. Written by the Thryve team, the issue description reads: Fear runs deep and visits every one of us. It is often the root of the things we resist, the steps untaken, and the taunting lies we allow to command our souls. This is why this issue is so important. Our prayer is that you would grab a hold of the power that you possess in Christ. God alone is unmatched by the forces that rage against you. We believe that the truth of God's Word will break every chain and propel you into the life you have been created to live! This theme hit home with me, and my guess is that it does for you too.  Through Jesus we are given the opportunity to be free, and it's about time we embrace that. 
So without further ado, head on over to Thryve Magazine and order your copy (it even includes a journal to go along with it) using the discount code MINDYLARSEN for 10% off!  

**Keep in mind, the discount is available for the pre-order which closes in about 2 weeks.  So make sure to snag your copy before the pre-order ends!! **

-- image by Thryve Magazine --

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...