Latest Obsession: Midi-rings

Tuesday, April 2, 2013


                 Image & rings by Galisfly via Luulla.com


I have a slight obsession with the new trend of mid-knuckle rings.  I'm not even sure what they are called... midi rings, mid-finger rings, knuckle rings- who knows.  What I do know is they are LOVELY.  Unfortunately in my area, they are not so easy to find in stores.  After a bit of research and some lovely emails from my favorite magazine Nylon, I have found a few spots where they can be found. So I thought I would share them with you!  Here are a few of my faves.

I love these stacked alphabet rings from Catbird that you can get in midi-ring sizes too!  Also check out their adjustable arrow ring.  Love it.

Image via Catbird

Or what about this fun & playful lightning bolt ring featured in the #Nylonshop?!  They also have a star and heart midi-ring.  All for only 12.00 a piece!

Image via Nylonmag

What do you think?  Are you jumping on board with this trend?  I can't wait to add a couple of these beauties to my collection.

Have a lovely Tuesday!!
xo

**UPDATE**
I finally found some midi-rings since posting!! I found them at Urban Outfitters for $6.00 a piece!
Check out my Instagram page to see a pic of the ones I ended up with.  Enjoy!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...