February To-do List

Monday, February 3, 2014

A couple months ago, I linked up with Hayley Morgan over at Tiny Twig, who challenged us to join her in making goals for the month of November.  I decided to call mine a "to-do list" instead of goals because it makes me feel like my list is more attainable and less optional.  This gave me a greater push to stick to it, and work towards getting them done.

I cannot believe that November came and went so quickly, and here I am at the beginning of February, and I have yet to share how my November to-do list went! (yikes!) So here's a quick update:

               get a lil Christmas shopping done [buy at least 3 gifts]
               CELEBRATE 2 YEARS WITH MY HUBBY
               read A Million Little Things
               go to Body Pump once a week
               hang some pictures on the walls
               write November goals post
               go to Puerto Rico!!!

I am proud that other than reading A Million Little Things, (which I won as a giveaway from the lovely Heidi) I pretty much dominated my to-do list.  Going to Puerto Rico, and celebrating 2 years with my hubby by having a little staycation in Milwaukee were definitely two highlights of the month.  But I was also pretty excited about getting some pictures hung on the wall finally (check out my Instagram to see a pic of the gallery wall I put together).

Last time I made a to-do list, I made a point to not just include things that I wanted to get done, but to celebrate special moments and choose to make joyful activities a part of my monthly goals.  This is something that I'd like to continue in the month of February (and every other, for that matter).  With that said, here's what I've got lined up for this month:

               find an area rug for the living room
               rid Finn of his itchy mites (I hope I hope)
               do something FUN!!!!!
               celebrate my hubby - plan a date
               read The Fault in Our Stars
               work out weekly (at least once a week in addition to volleyball)
               get into a daily rhythm of reading the Bible

I am really looking forward to the encouragement and accountability that linking up with Hayley and all the other ladies brings.  Can't wait to cross these items off my list and make this February a memorable one.

xoxo

………….

Kitten update: Last week I shared about my sweet kitten, Finn- and how he's dealing with quite a bit of health issues.  I am happy to say that at the moment he's doing well. Still dealing with the mites, making many trips to the vet to get his lime sulfur baths- and finished his cold medicine.  But so far, no fatal disease- praise the Lord.  Besides the itches, he acts like any other kitty running around like crazy and chasing his toys.  He is such a trooper.  I am really looking forward to the day we are done with all this and hopefully he will just be a happy and healthy kitten.   


5 comments:

  1. Hey Mindy! Let me know if you find a good area rug. We really, really need one but it seems overwhelming to look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely let you know! It's totally overwhelming! Such a big task.

      Delete
  2. I'm trying to find a better rhythm to find time in the Word as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Better rhythm yes! I have found naptime seems to work for me:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I started a Bible reading program this year too. To help with daily Bible reading check out the www.BlueletterBible.org daily bible reading program. It is free and you can set it up chronologically, new testament and old testament, etc... There are different reading configurations. Good Luck on this months "to do list!"

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...