Seeking Motivation

Monday, February 10, 2014

Coming off the holidays (how long am I allowed to use that excuse?) I am still having a hard time getting back into a schedule and finding the motivation and discipline to pursue the goals and dreams that I have for myself. This is somewhat of an uncomfortable place for me because I consider myself to be a dedicated person- someone who gets an idea and goes for it, who doesn't sit idle and someone who dominates a to-do list. In the month of November, I felt like that was a pretty good description of me. At the beginning of the month, I linked up with another blogger and shared my to-do list for the upcoming month. One of my to-dos was to be consistent in my attendance at the gym. More specifically, to go to a Body Pump weight lifting class once a week throughout the month.

………………….. 

Want to read more?  Head on over to Circle of Friends to read the full post.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...