Making every day Worship

Tuesday, April 29, 2014


“…every day is a worship experience when your body is yielded to the Lord.”

This quote from Warren Wiersbe’s commentary on Romans called Be Right, really hit home for me. Finding myself in a place where my current job title is “housewife” I often struggle with an insecurity and fear that I’m not doing enough. When I worked as a ministry assistant for a college ministry, this question never came up because furthering God’s kingdom wasn’t just my heartbeat, it was my career. Feeling a bit isolated in this place, sometimes I wonder “how am I making His name known? How am I making a difference in His kingdom when my sphere is much smaller and my opportunity for ministry isn’t as direct?” Fighting this insecurity and seeking truth in this period of my life, I was so encouraged when I came across this quote.

...........................

Want to read more? Head on over to Circle of Friends to read the full post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...